Sunday, April 04, 2004

I'm sick again. This sucks. I think I have allergies, so I picked up some Claritin (well, the generic version). For some reason, I feel worse. Oh please don't let this be a cold! I register for my classes tomorrow. I decided to take Plant Kingdom instead of Russian Culture. I heard it's an easy class, so the 4 hrs of "A" should really boost my science GPA since I won't have time to take any Bio classes at CCCC. I will, however, take Nutrition online at CCCC during the summer while I'm taking O Chem 2 at UTD so that's 3 hrs of "A" that will help a bit. Every A counts. That's my new philosophy for next year. I'm taking classes that I know I can maximize my A's in. So the new and improved Fall 2004 schedule is:

MWF

9 am Social Psychology (it's with Crow, Tiffany. I don't know if he was your professor, but let me know if you know anything about him)
10 am Social and Intellectual history of Europe (this is with Hopkins, Will. I don't know if you've ever heard anything about him. Let me know if you have.)

TTh

8 am Plant Kingdom
11 am General Physics 1 (anybody know anything about Vega?)
12:30 Victorian Gender

W

12 pm Physics Lab

Th

2 pm Plant Kingdom Lab

Okie dokie. Hopefully, this will be a better schedule for me. Let me know if you're going to take any of these classes with me (the CF is honors if that helps; I've been trying to recruit people to take it with me).

No comments: