Saturday, April 03, 2004

Speaking of geniuses, there is one poem that calls to me. This poem was my initiation into the realm of poetry and critical literary theory. I first read it when I was a junior in high school. I have studied it in 4 classes, on my own for 3-4 years, and this was years before Ben Affleck based his "Push, Nevada" main character on it. This Monday, I will have studied in the 5th class. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the greatest poem ever written: T.S. Eliot's The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock.


On : 4/3/2004 6:22:04 PM persianguy (www) said:

dude, liberal arts / humanities is such bull shit. no offense on that, but it's so damn boring...

On : 4/3/2004 6:42:23 PM prettydoc (www) said:

Eh, to each his/her own. I wish I had just a fraction of my English literature ability in my science courses. It would be much more beneficial for me.

On : 4/4/2004 11:32:01 AM persianguy (www) said:

You're a dork. Just read the book, pay attention to class, and do all of the practice problems (yes, all fifty-sixty problems).

On : 4/4/2004 8:32:01 PM prettydoc (www) said:

Um, actually dorks are good at science. It's, like, a requirement.