Thursday, April 01, 2004

Happy April Fool's Day, everybody! This morning when I got to work I found out that the tough doctor was off so my co-scribe and I got to scribe for the my favorite one. Yea! I was with my buddydoc and I got to talk to my co-scribe when the doc was in with patients. I hate being lonely, but this time I had a friend to while away the time with. Double Yea! Then I got to school. Today I stopped having Slim Fast pasta and moved to the soups. Mmmm Yumsters! The funny thing was, the soup filled me up more than the pastas did. Usually I have a salad with the pasta, but I didn't eat one with my soup because I was so full. And I had even skipped my midmorning snack! You know what that means: my tummy is getting smaller! Triple yea! Everybody was nice to me today. Quadruple Yea! I made nylon in Organic Lab. The last Organic Chemistry lab I will ever have in my life. Quintuple Yea!

No comments: