Thursday, April 15, 2004

Today was my Organic Chemistry Lab final. I actually don't think I did that bad, but I'm sure I lost plenty of points. If I missed everything I'm not sure about, I wind up with a B+ on the final. I got so excited when I got my last 2 lab reports back and I got A's on them. Today at work we were getting ready for the Open House tomorrow. So far we have 10 people RSVP. I looked at the list and, well, I don't like some of the people applying. Eh, what can you do? I think they're going to be surprised that I have this job when they see me at the open house. They're those gunner premed types, which I'm not (even though I may sound like one on my blog). Nobody likes a gunner premed. I brought one of my mix CDs in to school today, mainly so Jenny could listen to "What's your fantasy?". I got some good use out of it; everybody loves a mix CD. I really just wanted to have fun during lunch, but instead my predental friends kept me centered on studying for the lab final. Not that there weren't plenty of distractions (spitwads, anyone?).



On : 4/15/2004 9:52:25 PM diego (www) said:

isn't it weird that we regressed into 4th grade mode today during lunch break? must be a combo of Brian's drunkedness and everyone losing their minds from these final weeks of scholastic madness.

On : 4/15/2004 10:29:11 PM prettydoc (www) said:

All I know is I was cussin up a storm and possibly flirting. Why does hanging with Brian make me tipsy?

On : 4/15/2004 10:37:31 PM Tiffany (www) said:

Apparently, I missed an action packed day! Boo...

On : 4/17/2004 4:04:38 PM Omair (www) said:

aww.. do you think i'm one of those gunner premed types? this is going to keep me worried all weekend.. do you not like me? so sad. lol

On : 4/17/2004 4:05:46 PM Omair (www) said:

aww.. do you think i'm one of those gunner premed types? this is going to keep me worried all weekend.. do you not like me? so sad. lol

On : 4/17/2004 6:50:17 PM prettydoc (www) said:

No, the person I was talking about is a girl and she's in my premed classes. She's got a big attitude, and nobody really likes her.