Wednesday, April 28, 2004

OK, I bet none of y'all watch Degrassi, but I do. (According to Diego, it's the "Canadian Saved by the Bell"). So I was psyched when I saw the The-N.com had a quiz over which Degrassi character is most like you. When I got the results I found out that I'm...Craig. OK, so he's super hot and my favorite character, but I'm a girl. I think that should have been the first question: are you a boy or a girl? Anyway, check out what the quiz said about me:

Craig
You give off a Craig vibe. Whatever's cool with you... Craig's into people doing their own thing and trying to get along with everyone. So everybody likes him, and he fits into all the crowds. The one thing is that, when Craig's pushed, he can be a little... blunt. (Remember, "Manny, YOU'RE the problem"?) So accentuate the positive, and all will be well.

Don't like these results? Take the quiz again.



20% of the people who took this quiz got the same evaluation.

No comments: