Tuesday, February 24, 2004

All right! I showed up to TA today and she said I could go home since she already had a TA there. Yes! I went to my youngest sister's school to pick up the house key and my other sister's school to leave a note saying I would pick her up. I finally got home in time to catch the last 5 min. of Passions and get to studying for the big O Chem test tomorrow. Even though our class is one hour long, his tests are two hours long. He takes advantage of the fact that it's an 8am class by knowing for a fact that we don't have anything scheduled at 7 am. So that's when our tests are: from 7am-9am, even though the class is from 8-9. If that's not insanity, I don't know what is. This one guy I know came up today and told me that he had a dream that I cured cancer. That does it. Now I have to be a doctor; the Fates have dealt it. OK, I'm gonna do a separate rant to blow off steam, so if it doesn't make sense don't worry about it.
RANT STARTS NOW: Why do you always have to be so judgemental? Why can't you just stop being such a jerk? Why can't you just frickin' get out of my head so I can concentrate? Why are you so manipulative? And why the hell do I see your face when I read about Heathcliff??? END OF RANT. Much better. I'm slowly replacing this person's face with Johnny Depp's. He'd be a perfect Heathcliff. He won the Screen Actor's Guild award for Best Actor in Pirates. He's great. OK, everybody make sure to watch Whoopi and Happy Family tonight so that I have somebody to talk about tomorrow to take my mind off the test. That's your homework assignment tonight.



On : 2/24/2004 7:07:18 PM Jenny (www) said:

hmmm, i believe ASSHOLE says it best. but yes judgemental people are nothing more than a waste of time, especially when you know they could never turn their judgements inward for fear of what they might find. People that get stuck in your head are even more irritating! Especially when you know they are the last person you would every want to associate with that thought. Ok have fun and good luck on your O Chem test!

On : 2/24/2004 7:17:44 PM Tiffany (www) said:

The only thing I can think of is...try not to think too much! Sometimes we tend to analyze things to a point of exhaustion, and it's not really worth it. We tire ourselves needlessly, especially if our strengths need to be used for studying for horrible O Chem tests. Take care of yourself, dearest, and know that Maryam is more important than that jerk, so he's not worth the space your mind is giving him.

On : 2/24/2004 7:54:48 PM prettyface (www) said:

I love you girls!

On : 2/24/2004 7:55:06 PM prettydoc (www) said:

Oh, that was me above.

On : 2/24/2004 9:59:40 PM Jenny (www) said:

yeah i totally agree with Tiffany. He definitely isnt worth any time at all if he is causing you problems girl! oh and i forgot to mention.... Johnny Depp, nice taste!

On : 2/25/2004 1:12:45 PM prizonerofscience (www) said:

YEAH!!!!