Thursday, February 05, 2004

Diego's my newest reader, which is totally awesome. His car is such a chick magnet. My car is, well, not. I drive a 2001 Mitsubishi Galant. It's website actually says, "Just because you're married with kids doesn't mean you're too old to have a nice car." That means I'm driving a mom-mobile. Diego's got a Mini Cooper, though, which is so tyte and reminds me of "The Italian Job." I like watching my readership grow. It's an English major's dream to be read. On a sad note, I got a 60 on the above O Chem test. Yuck! I went to all those help sessions, too! I have to find a way to ace this class fast. I know there's a secret to it; I just have to find out what it is. I'm not gonna let it get to me right now, though. I have a Psych test tomorrow, Cell Bio on Monday, and an English paper due Wed. Busy, busy, busy! Oh, and remember, the vagina is a dangerous environment.

No comments: