Saturday, February 14, 2004

Today was the first snowfall of winter. Those of you up north may be rolling your eyes, but it's a big deal in Dallas. Instead of a white Christmas, we got a white Valentine's Day. I think it's actually more romantic when the weather is this way. I went for a long walk outside and just marveled at the white trees. It looked like something out of Dr. Zhivago or, as my mom said, a "carte postale." It really was beautiful. I've been reading a lot of Romantic poetry lately centering on nature (my test is Monday), so I felt particularly inspired. I went to Sam Moon for the first time. It was packed. My favorite bags were the ones with celebrities on them. I really like the Audrey Hepburn Roman Holiday, Beatles performing, Friends cast in the picture frame, and the Elle magazine cover. The lead article was "Do gentlemen really prefer blondes (and fake tans and long nails)?" It was totally awesome and speaks volumes to me. My sisters and dad picked up Krispy Kreme, so I'm enjoying that with some hot tea and cocoa. Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!


On : 2/14/2004 5:30:50 PM prizonerofscience (www) said:

snow is fun, but not when u live here in illinois where u have 2 scrape the snow off ur driveway just 2 go leave the house! 1 more thing u shoul have not eat krispey kreme they is bad 4 u will lead 2 calculus on ur arterial tracks and lots of lipids stored in ur body but i guess ur probably knew this already if u know 1 thing about science or 2

On : 2/14/2004 5:33:25 PM prizonerofscience (www) said:

OH I AMOST FORGOT!!

On : 2/14/2004 5:44:34 PM prettydoc (www) said:

AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

On : 2/14/2004 7:27:25 PM prizonerofscience (www) said:

i still can't believe u haven't figured us out yet maryam!

POS ^_^
___________________________________________
I've become so numb I can't feel you there - Linkin Park

On : 2/14/2004 10:14:12 PM prettydoc (www) said:

us? I'm so confused! Give me a hint.

On : 2/15/2004 7:13:00 PM diego (www) said:

i've been in sam moon a grand total of 3 times. twice in their harry hines locale and once in the stonebriar one. omfg, i wanted to slit my wrists....there is waaaaaay to much estrogren flowing around that place. all handbags and charm bracelets and frou frou stuff ....my dad, bro and I lasted about 5 minutes before we literally ran out of there.

On : 2/15/2004 9:20:47 PM prettydoc (www) said:

Hell, I wanted to run out of there after 10 min myself. Keep in mind that I'm the only girl in my family without pierced ears: that says so much.