Monday, February 23, 2004

I got an email from my boss for TA saying that she needs me to come in tomorrow. I was planning on not going so that I could study for the Chem test. She doesn't think anybody else will come. I don't know if I should blow it off or come in. Ah, complicated! In other news, yesterday I went to the memorial for the boy who died on Tuesday. It was very sad and intense. His friends all came and shared their memories. His bro who was driving the car also said a few words. It is such a tragedy. I'm sort of afraid to drive because of it, but I'm just trying to be extra careful. Everybody be careful out there. We live in a scary world.



On : 2/23/2004 8:09:34 PM will (www) said:

The world is not scary. You are just afraid of it. It is your fault for living a life of fear. :P

On : 2/23/2004 9:04:12 PM prettyface (www) said:

Shut up, Will.

On : 2/23/2004 10:43:33 PM Jenny (www) said:

A life with fear makes us cautious and careful. Recklessness will give you more problems in the long run!

On : 2/24/2004 12:07:08 AM will (www) said:

A life of fear is no life at all.

On : 2/24/2004 7:08:12 PM Jenny (www) said:

And a life without fear is exceptionally short.

On : 2/24/2004 7:56:05 PM prettydoc (www) said:

Well said! Don't ever tell anyone who knows somebody who died in a car crash to not be cautious.