Thursday, February 19, 2004

OK, just finished reading the first 7 chapters of Wuthering Heights. I have no idea what this book is talking about. There's a bunch of quotes, but you're not told who says them. And I know that everybody is related to everybody else, but how are they related? Who are these people? Is it bad that everytime I read "Heathcliff" I think of the orange cat?


On : 2/20/2004 8:08:24 PM sara (www) said:

You love English right? You'll enjoy Wurthering Heights once you get Organic off the brain! You should be able to pick out the speaker by the style of language in the quote. I love that book, & Pride & Prejudice, every girl should read them.

On : 2/20/2004 10:35:53 PM prettydoc (www) said:

P&P rox, both the book and movie. Colin Firth's Mr. Darcy is every girl's dream!!