Friday, February 27, 2004

My sister and I originally came up with "prizoner of science" when we were watching Nick and Jessica guest star on SNL. There was a skit involving a Mexican restaurant that doubled as a school for the performing arts, essentially the waiters were all singers paradying famous songs. Horatio Sanz comes out at one point and sings, "Do we have problem? I'm the manager. Prisoner of science. Science!" It's the funniest part of the movie. So we run around saying that to each other whenever there's awkward silence in the room as a sort of family joke. Little did I know that I misheard the lyrics. The name of the song is not "Prisoner of Science," but is in fact "She Blinded Me with Science" by Thomas Dolby. I like my made up lyrics better, but that's the origin of this now notorious name.



On : 2/28/2004 1:57:41 AM prizonerofscience (www) said:

thx 4 cluing us n, the name is soooo ironic though, isnt it? btw, nick and jessica r soo hot! plz feed my tv screen?
przonerofscience

On : 2/28/2004 2:06:26 AM prettydoc (www) said:

Wait, they're both hot? Circuits crossing...must identify POS...losing control of mind...

On : 2/28/2004 2:09:50 AM prizonerofscience (www) said:

number of times POS(yes me!) has been in the commuter lounge: 3

On : 2/28/2004 10:26:28 AM prettydoc (www) said:

What! What! Why can't I figure this out? Give me more hints, please.

On : 2/29/2004 10:07:14 PM Jenny (www) said:

lol this is interesting