Wednesday, February 04, 2004

I took my first Organic Chemistry test today. Basically I knew 4 out of 6 pages really well, while the other 2 pages I'm shaky on. I really hope I did well. I studied so hard I didn't even post about it on here. Well, tomorrow I turn in my first set of lab reports. It wasn't until a braved the nasty, nasty rain and cold to make it home in one piece that I got on the lab site to see that there was a lab review help session today at 6. I know that's 2 hrs. away but it's so not worth it to spend an hr. going back to campus for this. If I had known about it before I would have planned to stay on campus for it. What happened to announcing these things through email or in lecture? I'm already going to a help session tomorrow at 6pm though. That means I'll miss Friends! Don't worry; I'll set my VCR. Hopefully, I make it back in time for the "corporate reshuffling" on The Apprentice. The Donald rox!

Comments



On : 2/4/2004 9:51:21 PM diego (www) said:

yo mayram..ben pointed me to your blogsite, so I thought I'd take a look around. what was up with the vagina reference you made today...you made all us guys uncomfortable as hell
..haha, oh well i should really start on my h/w...catch ya in the lounge, oh before i forget i was reading some of your archived blogs about the lounge being a hotspot for love and whatnot and I totally agree, seeing how it's hit me..can you guess which of the lounge ladies has gotten my heart?

damn that was a long comment. later.

On : 2/4/2004 9:54:09 PM diego (www) said:

dude, i just noticed i spelled your name bad..i guess i'm dyslexic huh?

On : 2/4/2004 11:14:55 PM will (www) said:

deigo's in love.
First comes love then comes marriage...then comes little diego in the baby carriage.

On : 2/4/2004 11:41:02 PM diego (www) said:

damn will.... i don't think i've been struck *that* hard so i don't think we'll be seeing any lil mexican babies around the lounge anytime soon

On : 2/5/2004 9:59:10 PM prettydoc (www) said:

Diego, let me in on the action. What's goin on, my man? You wanna know something funny? In middle school, my friends used to call me Mayram as a nickname cuz it's my name backwards. That's how they'd address all the notes that they'd pass to me in class. I think it's funny how Will spelled your name wrong. Email me and I'll try to guess which girl you're after.