Saturday, February 07, 2004

I just finished reading "Sir Gawain and the Green Knight." It's so much better now than it was when I read it in 10th grade. There's so much intrigue and sexual innuendo. I love it! The masculine stuff (fighting, gutting animals) is just as boring as it ever was, but overall I liked it. I then read some Coleridge. I can't stand him, no wonder Wordsworth stopped being friends with him. Wordsworth is so much better; he's a total genius and obviously the brains of the operation. Coleridge was probably someone just to get high with. So that brings me to my current state of studying for Cell Biology. While I do that, I invite you all to check out Diego's blog. It's brand spanking new and I love it already. Since he put my name first and is using Blogger, I'm taking credit for his conversion to blogism before Will and Ben have chance. HaHa! I still want to guess who his crush is; I really like Peanut M&M's.

No comments: