Saturday, February 21, 2004

"That girl was a one-time teenage drama queen, now she's a somebody!" I just saw Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen. I LOVE movies where there is singing and/or dancing. This had both. Tween movies are so much fun. It's great to just forget about everything for a while and just have fun. They even talked about Wuthering Heights in the movie! "This is just like Heathcliff running through the moors." I finished my WH reading assignment and wrote my paper about why Catherine should have married Heathcliff. I like this book now; I'm getting to the juicy stuff. I'm up to Ch.3 of Book 2. Now that this English stuff is out of the way I can concentrate on O Chem. Last night I dreamt about this guy I know. It was kind of a racy dream. It's so weird to have dreams like that about people that you know would never act that way with you. Who knows what's in my unconscious?



On : 2/21/2004 8:54:46 PM prettyface (www) said:

Hey this is pretty face, her sister! I know who she dreamt about!!! I'll never tell...any of u. I also saw confessions of a teenage drama queen and i really liked it! I hope that box of chocolates went 2 ur hips prizonerofscience!!!! ok,i love u bye bye!-anamaniacs-luv that show

On : 2/21/2004 10:24:01 PM prizonerofscience (www) said:

Hey prettyface thx 4 caring they did go 2 my hips i need 2 go 4 sum excersizes!!

On : 2/21/2004 10:45:26 PM Jenny (www) said:

Hmm, I know the feeling of confusion after such unusual dreams about people i know. It is so wrong especially when you arent sure about the person as it is! Ah, C'est la vie! had such a dream myself last night and am almost scurred to fall asleep in case of repetion!

On : 2/22/2004 9:52:07 PM prettyface (www) said:

hello~
how r u enjoying your apples applebottom? or may i say prizonerofscience? or may i say prettydoc? Im wondering who u r! The bad thing is that i dont know many people that know my sister...