Friday, February 13, 2004

I found out that I know somebody who apparently nobody else likes. I heard a couple stories about him today, and I kind of understand why. I had always thought of him as someone in the shadows, but there are some very passionate feelings against him. Pretty interesting stuff...



On : 2/13/2004 2:35:40 PM will (www) said:

You were just bitten by the popularity of blogging. You made a post that you could not make out of fear of someone reading it.
You should either avoid making such posts in the furutre or ... no holds barred, come out with it. Vaguries am not fun.

On : 2/13/2004 6:41:55 PM prettydoc (www) said:

It's my blog, and I can say whatever the hell I want. You're just afraid that I'm talking about you again, and it kills you that you don't know. This post was not out of being bitten by anything. I'm made posts like that in the past and I'm over them. I was being courteous by not naming anybody. If you want to know who it is you could always just ask me.

On : 2/13/2004 8:46:05 PM persianguy (www) said:

lol ...faysha

On : 2/14/2004 1:25:49 AM Jenny (www) said:

lol Will does get rather defensive when he feels he's being attacked...

On : 2/14/2004 5:32:33 AM will (www) said:

haha.

On : 2/14/2004 7:35:12 AM will (www) said:

I wasnt aware I was under attack. I dont think thats possible.

On : 2/14/2004 2:54:24 PM prettydoc (www) said:

Oh, please. You're totally threatened by Eric and possibly even Brian. Persianguy, I haven't heard from you in a while. Welcome back.