Sunday, March 28, 2004

Diet Update: I lost 5 lbs. this week! That makes a total of 10 lbs in 2 weeks! Yea!!! I love this diet. I bought more of their products today (Soups!). I've been studying all weekend for the big O Chem test tomorrow at 7:15 am. This is the one that determines whether I drop and take it at a CC or stay in the game. Wish me luck! (This post officially hosts the record for most exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)



On : 3/28/2004 7:35:28 PM Will K (www) said:

I guess i am with you in diet land. Here are my expereiences with my "eating style".

As a result of my stopping cooking my eating patern shifted. Coming back from spring break i weighed 170, and now i weigh 150. 20 pounds in two weeks. I really dont think thats "good" but whatever.

You might want to look into creating your own meals instead of purchasing the slim-fast(tm) meals if you plan to stick with it for awhile. It seems it would be easier and cheaper, not to mention it would free you from dependence on a certain product. Without being dependant on slim-fast products you will find your diet is much easier to maintain in the long run.

Diet as we use it is more accuratly described as "change in diet" and not "diet" which is the representation of your intake.Today my diet included JCI!

On : 3/28/2004 7:36:24 PM Will K (www) said:

Oh yea, I am glad you are happy with your results. Results are so rewarding. It sure is nice when we can see them instantly. :P

On : 3/29/2004 5:57:38 PM gp (www) said:

for once i agree with will. the simpler your meals, the better. yay for results.

On : 3/29/2004 10:25:35 PM Jenny (www) said:

Well, I'm proud of you M, I couldn'e be bothered less about the way my body feels/looks, not a good way of thinking but it keeps me from doing anything stupid! I'm glad the diet's working! KEEP IT UP!