Saturday, March 06, 2004

Last night I went to the SMU Indian Student Association Talent Show. It was pretty cool. I like Indian dancing. I remember when the International Channel showed Bollywood movies every Sunday, and I'd watch them with my dad after Sunday school. I even have a DJ Punjabi ringtone (one group danced to that song at the show!). There was one song that was in Farsi, but was sung by an Indian singer and set to Indian music. Now, I was always the first to say that all Indian guys were ugly (heck knows it got me in trouble on SDN!), but I retract that statement. I'm very much attracted to guys who can dance, and these guys could move! The cuter ones were the ones who looked more Persian that Indian; I think that had a lot to do with it. But the dance sequences were really cool and had a theater quality to them. All in all a fun night.


On : 3/6/2004 3:34:42 PM Bill Sardell (www) said:

Tell a friend you have bean Bill Sardelled!

On : 3/6/2004 6:33:48 PM prettyface (www) said:

I have no idea what that means.

On : 3/9/2004 4:03:49 PM Will (www) said:

Heck only knows.
uhm, gets your religio-linguistics straight. :P

On : 3/9/2004 10:22:52 PM prettydoc (www) said:

Once again, I have no idea what you're referring to.