Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Hello, everyone. I took my Psych test today and am confident that I totally aced it. At least I'm confident about something. I've got to work on my lab reports (they're already over 1/2 way done). I was so tired this morning that I decided to skip O Chem at 8 am. I had almost forgotten how nice the drive is to SMU at 9 am when all the school zones are no longer active. I texted one of my friends to pick up my test for me. The grade was still 65. I was hoping the online grade would conflict, but no chance. So now I'm faced with the decision of whether I should drop this class and take it somewhere else or keep on keeping on. A D in his class is a C, so I'm not technically failing, but I still don't want another C on my transcript. W definitely beats C anyday. If I dropped it, I would take it at a community college during Summer 2. I've got to figure something out. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.



On : 3/3/2004 4:14:11 PM diego (www) said:

i think you've answered your own question. i wish i had the luxury of dropping classes cuz i know of one that i'd definitely drop right now.

good luck w/whatever decision you make.

On : 3/3/2004 6:56:33 PM prizonerofscience (www) said:

u prolly dont care what i think but u shouldn't drop it. ppl frown on w's on ur transcript especially in classes related 2 ur major. also if others r doing bad in the class they might curve grades at the end!
STICK IT OUT

On : 3/3/2004 9:22:39 PM Jenny (www) said:

i had to ponder this slightly longer this time but i came up with no answer. It is whatever will help you sort everything out, and whatever makes you feel most confident. I wouldnt drop, but then again i have never been in this sort of situation so my advice is useless! Sorry

On : 3/4/2004 7:24:19 PM persianguy (www) said:

community college might not be as easy as you believe...especially if you're used to a private institution.