Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Today was pretty cool. It was the last day of lecture material for the O Chem exam (gasp!). Then I got some Grade A advice from one of my best girls (Solidarity Sisters!). My diet became yet another topic of conversation today. I guess everybody has an opinion on it. Then I got to Psyc and relished in the fact that for the first time in while I didn't have to meet with anybody after class. I actually got to come home at a decent time. Time to prelab and study for the English test.


On : 3/25/2004 2:50:56 PM Ric the slick (www) said:

I didnt' know for a long time that this is you. I was like, who's prettydoc? Anyway, I appreciate you reading my blog. This is actually the only time I had for long to actually play around in teh pc. Hope all your classes are doing well.

On : 3/25/2004 5:59:06 PM prettydoc (www) said:

haha, that's so funny, slickster. Follow the magic links...