Friday, March 12, 2004

Today my mom wanted a consultation with a dentist friend of hers in Grapevine. It's pretty far from where we live so I printed out directions from Mapquest and headed out with her on the long, lonely highway. We could follow the directions pretty well until we were on 121 S and the directions said to get on 26 W. OK, I swear there is no 26 W. We went all the way to DFW airport and nobody we asked knew where 26 W was. We exited on 26 S and got into Grapevine Mills Mall. I called the dentist's office, and she said that she was located near the mall. OK, that was a huge lie because she's actually a good 10-15 min away from the mall. We just kept driving and driving through these long stretches of highway with no signs of civilization until we finally arrived to the office. It took us an hour to get there and then the dentist talked to us for 20 min. telling us stuff we already knew! So we got on 121 N (big mistake) and head back home. Once we reached Plano, we breathed a sigh of relief. Ah, civilization! On a fun note, tonight is my sister's birthday party. Her real birthday's on the 22nd but tonight was the best night for her to have a party. She wants to show off my superior dancing ability to her friends. All I want to do is sleep. I see a conflict of interest. Of course, the show must go on, and I won't let down my main girl on her 17th bday party. I'll save a slice of cake for ya.


On : 3/12/2004 8:36:34 PM diego (www) said:

getting lost blows. glad to hear you were able to make your way to your destination though.

happy b-day to your sis, too.

On : 3/12/2004 10:55:35 PM prettydoc (www) said:

Thanx, man.

On : 3/13/2004 1:28:21 AM gp (www) said:

one is not truly found until they have been lost. maybe ill buy some cake mix tomorrow. that sounds good.