Friday, March 05, 2004

Woo Hoo! It's Spring Break. Time to relax and unwind and forget all my troubles. Well, not so much. I'm working, getting my teeth cleaned, writing 2 papers, writing a lab report, and studying O Chem. Whew! Just saying it makes me nervous. What kind of a break is this? On a happy, hopeful note, I think I did well on my Cell Bio test. I finished it in time to make it to English, where I snuck in a couple insightful phrases which won me plenty of "yes, that's very good...yes, indeed!" Woo Hoo! Okay, I have this feeling that I've been scaring some of you into thinking that I'm a hateful person who wishes death on those around me. I really am very nice, but like all nice people, there's a dark side. I just apologize for making anybody feel uncomfortable by my rantings, but realize that they have a justification for their existence. Just don't take them personally unless they're about you, in which case please take them personally and try to be a better person.



On : 3/5/2004 11:27:01 PM prettyface (www) said:

hey maryam!!!!!!!! ummm....this is boring bye! oh and 1 more thing, can i make that website!!!!!

On : 3/5/2004 11:34:34 PM prettydoc (www) said:

no!!!!!1

On : 3/5/2004 11:35:03 PM prettyface (www) said:

ouch! i think i need 2 make some of ur friends convince u 2 let me!

On : 3/6/2004 3:58:26 AM Tiffany (www) said:

This is a little random, but Ric recently acquired a blog and doesn't not how to make it so people can comment. Since I technically don't have a blog, I can't give him good advice on that.

Ric's email: daviric@yahoo.com
blog: smuguy@blogspot.com (I think that's right)

I'm sure he'd appreciate your help. Take care!

On : 3/6/2004 12:31:31 PM persianguy (www) said:

spring break doesn't start for another 2 or 3 weeks...

On : 3/6/2004 3:09:08 PM diego (www) said:

doesnt it feel awesome to know that you won't have to spend sunday nite cramming for a test or doing hw?

On : 3/6/2004 3:17:10 PM prettyface (www) said:

Oh, it totally does!