Thursday, March 25, 2004

The doctor I was scribing for today wouldn't let me change out of my scrubs before I left for school. He said since I was to scheduled to work till 12, I had to work till 12, not 5 min. before so that I could change. Therefore, I came to school in my stylish scrubs. Every person who commented on them said that I look "cute" in them. I found it hilarious that every person said cute. I guess it must be true then. I made sure to change right before O Chem lab, though. Today's lab consisting of dying fabric strips every color imaginable. It was actually kind of fun for a lab. The ammonium smell was starting to get to me though. I was kind of choking on it. Ah, the hazards on the road to the white coat.


On : 3/25/2004 6:37:28 PM persianguy (www) said:

Cute is synonymous with "fat and hairy" -- i.e. my cat is cute...

On : 3/25/2004 7:25:33 PM prettydoc (www) said:

According to the dictionary, cute means "attractive or pretty especially in a dainty or delicate way." Sounds good to me.

On : 3/25/2004 9:14:31 PM Jenny (www) said:

You looked fine in your scrubs hun! It proves you at least intend to do something with your time and life! That is definitely more than some people I know! I would have stayed in them if it were me, for rebellion's sake!

On : 3/25/2004 9:58:39 PM prettydoc (www) said:

Indeed, Jenny. I refuse to be a slave to societal norms and fashion. Long live the era of Scrubs!