Saturday, March 20, 2004

I had fun last night ringing in the new year. This morning started out fine. Then something bad happened, and I sat in my car in the driveway crying for 10 min. I composed myself and drove to the salon for (surprise!) threading. The pain inflicted on me purged me of my inner pain (ooh, paradox), and I left with knowledge of how to remedy the situation. Bonus: When I finished threading, the threader said "You've lost weight. What's your secret?" Who doesn't love hearing that! Well, when I got home everything turned out all right (never underestimate the power of flowers). I chilled a bit, then started reading William Shakespeare's As You Like It. For a comedy, I'm not doing much laughing. Later, my remedy was reciprocated (never underestimate the power of new shoes). Tonight we're going out to dinner for my sister's birthday on Monday. I still haven't bought her a present. This is bad.


On : 3/20/2004 10:09:39 PM gp (www) said:

why crying?

On : 3/21/2004 11:02:04 AM prettydoc (www) said:

I disappointed someone that I love, but I think everything's okay now, at least for awhile.

On : 3/21/2004 11:21:22 AM Will (www) said:

And how did you do that?

On : 3/21/2004 1:39:05 PM prettydoc (www) said:

That person asked me to do something that I did not feel that I could do in good conscience. Therefore, in that person's eyes I was ungrateful. I felt terrible for disappointed someone that I love so much.