Tuesday, March 02, 2004

I'm exploding with rage, so here's a warning that you might need an umbrella. START RANT: STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! I won't let you make a fool out of me. I'll live my life how I want it, and it's none of your damn business to judge me as inferior to you. I don't deserve any of your crap. I work long hours, study hard, and raise children to build character; you can't say any of that. Don't think living like hundreds of other people makes you special. Open your eyes and take a look at yourself before you go around judging others. I living your lifestyle means I'll wind up like you, then I want no part of it. And the next time I'm nice to you, don't piss all over it. END RANT. Ah, much better now. It's great to blog; it releases a lot of pent up frustration. OK, so after I ran around the hospital and "socialized" at school, I went to TA and my boss kept us an extra hour. I didn't get out till 6 o'clock! I dropped my friend/coworker off at the train station and headed home. I remarkably and by the Grace of God made it home in 1/2 hr. My mom had already left for religious services held tonight (it's Ashura). This is probably the holiest Shi'a "holiday," but instead of getting to spend the night praying, I'll be spending it studying Developmental Psychology for the test tomorrow. I had two Diet Cokes with Lime for lunch, and I'm still nodding off as I read. I had to take a break to chat with y'all and unwind a little. Most people have the luxury of sleeping after working from 6:45 am to 6 pm, but I am not most people and have to put in more hours of study. Thus is the justice of life.



On : 3/2/2004 8:38:35 PM prizonerofscience (www) said:

highway 2 the anger zone
take up some hobby 2 relieve tension u should try drinking alcohol it is the best!

On : 3/2/2004 9:00:38 PM Will K (www) said:

Television says drink bud light. :P

On : 3/2/2004 9:21:40 PM prettyface (www) said:

el stupido!!!!!!!!!! I'm definitely talking about prizonerofscience!!! What's ur problem!!!!! Y r u such a retard? 1st u steal my names and then u tell my sister 2 do unhealthy things!!! She's a premed 4 heavens sakes!!!! Im outtie, im really mad maybe i should sip bacardi like its ma birfday. And to that meanie out there, stop being such a doodoohead to my sister!

On : 3/2/2004 9:56:58 PM Jenny (www) said:

Hmm, i think there is too much hostility on these blogs now for my health. Especially when people are taking the piss and not allowing retrobution. WTF if going on? All of this talk about immaturity and noone is behaving any older, just more childish! POS you really are a dumbass and i hope that i have never met you/will have to meet you in the future. C'etait impossible pour une fille de mon age a compris pourquois tu est bete! Sorry minute french ranting helps. Sorry M, but i agree childish insults and subtle backstabbing have got to stop! Hell!

On : 3/2/2004 10:02:10 PM sara (www) said:

Since you've had a buys day, I thought I'd fill you in on what happened in Iraq & Pakistan at Ashura events there....[alink=http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/03/02/sprj.nirq.main/index.html]Karbala Tragedy[/alink]...those horrible ppl.........
don't worry about that fool, I vote for slapping him, though violence never solves anything and looking at the context of the day it may seem like an oxymoron, he needs a wake up call. He probably is upset at not being the intellectual equal of a [i]girl[/i].

On : 3/2/2004 10:05:18 PM prettydoc (www) said:

Jenny, I didn't know you spoke French, mon amie! Je parle le francais aussi! We have so much in common. Ma soeur apprends le francais aussi. Seriously, Jen, people need to "save the drama for yo mama" because I don't need to deal with this crap. It's a tough enough world out there with white men getting you down.

On : 3/2/2004 10:22:29 PM prizonerofscience (www) said:

u peepz r 2 serius lighten up a bit 4 heaven sakes

On : 3/2/2004 10:42:26 PM prettydoc (www) said:

Sara, you seem like a nice girl. You should email me sometime. You know the saying, "Everyday is Ashura and everywhere is Karbala?" Well, it certainly has a lot of resonance in light of today's events. There certainly is some kind of a war raging; the sides are just not clear yet. The Ashura attacks this year are deplorable. When will all this insanity stop? It just shows that Imam Hussein (pbuh) was fighting for a real cause that is worth fighting for.

On : 3/2/2004 10:45:29 PM prizonerofscience (www) said:

o yea i saw passion of the christ 2day GREATEST MOVIE EVER go 2 see it now ok u wont regret it yay!

On : 3/2/2004 10:48:04 PM Jenny (www) said:

La gurre du monde retourne parce que les hommes avec pouvoir sont trop bete ou plus bien irrisponsable de visioner le future pour les autre payes! I hate politics, it creates a world full of lies and deciet!

On : 3/2/2004 11:15:05 PM prettydoc (www) said:

Yeah, I like Christ movies. I want to see it too.

On : 3/2/2004 11:38:19 PM Jenny (www) said:

i wanna see "passion" but it has been declared a waste of time by oap's so will have to bribe my dad to go with me on spring break, sigh

On : 3/2/2004 11:39:46 PM gp (www) said:

yowzers... vous etes aliene. je parle francais aussi. mais je n'ai pas parle dans un long temps. i wonder if thats correct.. its been so long i dont even know. you people and your blogs.

On : 3/3/2004 9:19:41 PM Jenny (www) said:

lmao eventually we are going to discover everyone speaks frenc, i love this! C'est incroyable! (ps je n'ai parle pas )

On : 3/4/2004 11:52:21 AM persianguy (www) said:

It's those IDIOT sunnis that go around blowing up Masjids. They have no adab whatsoever. In Afghanistan, however, the Shi'as attacked the Sunnis after they spat on a banner that read "Imam Hussein."