Monday, March 01, 2004

Today I watched The Mystery of Natalie Wood. As I've said before, West Side Story is my favorite movie, and I love Natalie Wood. She's always intrigued me. Her death is so tragic; I cried when the film reached that end. She was so beautiful but plagued with many inner demons. Sometimes I think if I could have been her friend I would have been there for her and supported her. The poor thing. It happened right when she'd gone back to the love of her life Robert Wagner, and she finally had children. It was the time in your life when everything should be perfect. She also shared a love for Romantic poetry, especially William Wordsworth. Her favorite poem was his 1807 poem Ode and Intimations of Immortality from Reflections of Early Childhood:

Though nothing can bring back the hour
Of splendor in the grass, of glory in the flower
We will grieve not, but rather find
Strength in what remains behind.


On : 3/2/2004 2:04:40 AM prizonerofscience (www) said:

celebrate ur celebreties!
u hold ur title well!