Thursday, March 04, 2004

I went to work today; nothing special happened. Scrambled to complete lab reports with lab mates during lunch. Got to lab and started so that I would complete quickly. Suddenly, Hurricane Andrew Part Deux begins outside the window, and everybody stops the lab to stare outside. The commuters start freakin out cuz we don't have our notes to study for the cell test if w're gonna be stuck on campus. We all start praying that it will be over before we finish lab. Thankfully, it is, and the sun never shone brighter than when I drove home today. I've got tons of studying to do for the Cell Biology test tomorrow. The class is from 11-12, but he decided to make the test from 10:30-12:30 and in the business school no less! Yes, craziness abounds, but once I take the test I can go home and begin the glory that is Spring Break.


On : 3/4/2004 9:19:27 PM diego (www) said:

good luck on your test maryam. my break starts tomorrow at 10am, bwahaha.

On : 3/4/2004 9:23:12 PM prettydoc (www) said:

lucky ducky