Sunday, March 14, 2004

Well, the good news is the papers are done. The bad news is now I'm behind in everything else. Tomorrow I have to return to college life. That just means getting even more assignments dumped on me. I was looking at my calendar, and it's so full already. The O Chem test is just 2 weeks away, and I'm counting on this tutor to be able to help me pull off a B on the test so I can decided whether I should drop or not. There's just so much academic drama goin on. I think I'm gonna read 20 pages for English and then spend the rest of the night working O Chem problems. After I watch American Dreams and Alias tonight I won't be watching anymore TV for the rest of the week. Thank God for the VCR. I will suppress my urge to watch the new Average Joe. It's too damn addictive and once I start I won't be able to stop. This Saturday is Persian New Year, so of course there's plenty of holiday stress as we try to get everything together. I hope our wheatgrass doesn't get moldy like it did last year. That stuff really stank up the place. Well, good luck to everybody on your first week back. Hopefully we'll be ready to kick ass for the rest of the term.


On : 3/14/2004 3:55:38 PM diego (www) said:

what do you use wheatgrass for during a new year's celebration?

On : 3/14/2004 5:07:36 PM prettydoc (www) said:

We grow it and then place it on our table to symbolize fertility. Then on the 13th day of the new year the oldest daughter releases it into a flowing brook so that she will be the first to find a husband.

On : 3/15/2004 12:16:02 PM diego (www) said:

oh. cool

On : 3/16/2004 8:55:33 PM prettydoc (www) said:

Hehe, something tells me you weren't expecting that answer.