Sunday, May 09, 2004

Happy Mother's Day! I can't wait to give my mom her present; she's gonna freak! My sisters failed to get anything so they want to put their name on my present. Of course, I must concede. I went to work and got out 1 1/2 hrs earlier than yesterday, yes! This one girl at the hospital said, "You've have to work on Mother's Day!" and I said yeah, and she said, "Oh, do you have any kids?". I thought that was hilarious and said, "No, I don't. Do you?" And she said, "Oh, no way. I'm only 19." I was like, dude I'm 20 but you think I'm old enough to have kids. That's crazy. Only, not really that crazy because I have friends who have kids. It's just funny that a girl who thinks she's too young to have kids would think that I'm old enough to have kids. I guess I have a mature look or something. Since I don't want to watch any TV tonight, it would be a great opportunity to go see a movie (and Diego on the big screen!), but alas...My sister has confirmed that she will be spending the evening watching the network premiere of Harry Potter I on ABC. It's 4 hours long. There goes my night.


On : 5/9/2004 8:55:57 PM Omair (www) said:

guess what i'm doing right now? hehe, watching harry potter. it's a commercial break right now so i'm posting on your blog. ironic isn't it. i love harry potter SO much!!! it's SOO cool... (i don't care if i'm a nerd/geek or whatever -- i already know).

anyway, i wanted to tell you about this ROCKING book i have. it's called white coat: becoming a doctor at harvard medical school. i highly highly recommend you buy it. it's wonderful, i bought it yesterday and i'm almost done reading it. i know you'd like it too.

have fun watching harry potter ^____^

On : 5/9/2004 8:57:07 PM Omair (www) said:

oh btw, it's written by ellen lerner rothman, md. isbn number is 0688175899. you can just copy and paste the isbn into amazon's search and you'll get it. tell me what you think of it