Friday, May 07, 2004

Hey check this out. It's my true nature based on my blog name, prettydoc. Oooh, I've got sex appeal! Why does that remind of the song "Butterfly" by CrazyTown? For the record, I have zero athletic ability and tons of imagination. I think it got those two switched. To find out your true nature based on your screen name, type it in the field and click the button.

Your True Nature by llScorpiusll
Username
The quality that most appeals to you:Sex Appeal
In a survival situation, you:Fight, but reluctantly
Your hidden talent is:Endurance
Your gift is:Athletic ability
In groups, you:Perfer to act as security
Your best quality is:Your indomitable will
Your weakness is:Your lack of imagination
Created with the ORIGINAL MemeGen!


OK, here it is with my real name, Maryam. I agree completely with everything it says here. Wow, computers are so smart.

Your True Nature by llScorpiusll
Username
The quality that most appeals to you:Empathy
In a survival situation, you:Outsmart your attacker
Your hidden talent is:Resourcefulness
Your gift is:Cunning
In groups, you:Observe others' behaviour
Your best quality is:Your compassion
Your weakness is:Your passivity
Created with the ORIGINAL MemeGen!



On : 5/8/2004 10:08:30 PM Jenny (www) said:

It wasnt too far off when i used my middle name, will need comments from others about he accuracy of my name and nick name!