Sunday, May 30, 2004

Today I discovered Ben & Jerry's "diet" ice creams: Carb Karma, No Sugar Added, Light Ice Cream, and Low Fat Frozen Yogurt. This could prove to be dangerous. I enjoyed the Half Baked Carb Karma and the Strawberry No Sugar Added. Don't get the Swiss Vanilla Almond Carb Karma, it's too bland. I watched The 6th Day starring the governor of California. For some reason, these science fiction movies lose all their fun when you know the real science behind them. I mean, the idea that our brains hold info that can be transmitted through our eyes onto SIM cards and that your clone could just look at the info on the SIM cards and become just like you is rediculous. The best part of the movie was when Arnold and his clone would talk to each other. It was hilarious. I kept waiting for one of them to say, "Slow down, I can't understand your accent." I've kept up my workouts with the at-home elliptical machine that I built myself (yes, I'm tooting my own horn there). My sister picked up Sonic for me totally on a whim. She comes home and says, "I've got carb-friendly buns!" I was like, uhhhh good for you? And she's like, "No, not that! The hamburger buns are carb-friendly. And I got Diet Cherry Limeades!" She was very excited. Hell, I was excited. Seriously, the synthetic stuff can only get you so far. I'm really into salads right now. I don't want to rely on pre-packaged stuff like I did with Slim-Fast. But I've lost 15 lbs these last 2 months so I'm pretty happy. Oh, and a sneak peek: we have a guest star appearing on Tuesday. Stay tuned.

No comments: