Saturday, May 01, 2004

I finished my first exam. 1 down, 2 more to go. During the test 4 students went outside for "smoking breaks." Since when was this an acceptable test-taking practice? I thought it was unbelievable. I got my paper back with an A before I took the test, so I was thoroughly motivated to do well and not let my professor down. I really hope I aced this final. Here's the comment my professor left on the paper:

There are fine moments of analysis here, where your care in polishing your surfaces really brings your point across--above all, your attention to syntax and chiasmus in the closing lines. The ending seems a bit programmatic and dull. But otherwise, you've mastered this kind of analysis.

Doesn't that just make you feel all warm and fuzzy. I love this guy! On my way home I heard this song on the radio (Mystique's "Scandalous") and it rhymed "Mexican" with "sexypants." Hmm, I didn't know those rhymed...


On : 5/1/2004 8:59:52 PM Jenny (www) said:

hehe, british singers! that song is almost 2 yrs old! but i do love it, and with an accent it almost works! lol