Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Tonight was the season finale of The OC. It was so sad, and what's sadder is now I have to wait until September to see new episodes! It's always sad to have to take a break from a show that finally the whole family can watch together. My mom loves it more than I do! The dad (Sandy Coen, played by Mr. Too Cute for His Age Peter Gallagher) was on The View today, and she was screaming for me to get up and watch it. In honor of Cinco De Mayo, my mom and I went to lunch at the new branch of La Hacienda Ranch. I'm sorry to say that I was greatly disappointed. The new branch doesn't hold a candle to the original in Frisco or even Cozymel's. The fajitas were so small (just 2 strips of steak, which wasn't even steak: it was brisket!) and my mom's taco salad was nothing but lettuce. It was appalling! I don't think I'll be going there again, even if it does have a convenient location. The Frisco location is worth the trip.

On : 5/6/2004 7:52:33 PM diego (www) said:

sucks to hear that the new La Hacienda Ranch locale is not up to par with the original up in Frisco. The one is Frisco is only 5 minutes from my house, so I'll keep going up there/