Thursday, May 13, 2004

Today was the last day of work for one of my coworkers because she's leaving for DC on Sunday to begin her life as a married woman. Well sort of, her wedding is still a couple months away, but she'll be living with her fiance in DC until then. Today was also the second day of training for another girl at the office. She's a family friend of one of the doctors and worked there last summer before I started. I worked all day again (6:45am-4:45pm), but for some reason I came home not feeling too bad. See yesterday I had a Go Active! meal from McDonald's and it came with a Stepometer that counts how many steps you take. The goal is to take 10,000 steps a day. So I clipped it on in the morning and wore it all day. When I came home I had taken a little over 5500 steps. So then I went walking with my mom and when I came back the total was around 11000 steps. Today's grand total is 13,616 steps. Wow, I'm way over the goal. It must be because I'm so cool. Yes...that's it...

No comments: