Saturday, May 08, 2004

So I went to work today with my favorite doctor in the world and life was good. Then I got 2 Krispy Kreme doughnuts at the rehab hospital and life was great. Then I got to meet his wife and baby and life was the best! They're so cute; they are the best family ever! I just wanted give them all hugs. His wife is a Venezuelan dermatologist and right when I was about to go home, the doctor called me over and said that his wife would look at my arms. See, I have these bumps on my upper arms and I have no idea what they are or where they came from. She took one look at them and immediately knew what they were. She said the name in Spanish and then the doctor told me what it was in English. She said that if I use Retin-A everything will be okay, so the doctor will write me a script for it tomorrow! Just in time for the wedding. Oh, speaking of the wedding, I bought my dress yesterday! It's long and black with a cool collar that I don't know how to describe. But it looks awesome. It's sleeveless though, so I have to make sure my arms clear up while I tone them with the weights. Well, then the baby woke up and I got to play with her. She's so cute and fat and has her daddy's eyes. I just wanted to eat her! Oh, I've had too much cuteness for one day. But in case you haven't look at this:

No comments: