Saturday, May 22, 2004

While I was here I managed to finish my FAFSA and sent it off with no problem. Ah, the beauty of the internet. I'm excited to hear that Michael Moore won the Palm D'Or for Farenheit 9/11. I'll be even more excited when I see it. He's one of those people who always has something interesting to say. I like how his website has a page devoted to a petition to get Oprah to run for president. I mean, I've been saying that for years and it's cool to see that someone else was thinking that. So far LV's been going well. The exercise room was great fun, I spent 2 hrs there. There was this one young guy who was really proud of his body and kept flexing and grunting in front of the mirror. I was like, this isn't Muscle Beach buddy. Is it just me or does everybody have an iPod? The treadmills and elliptical machines have TVs attached to the front of them and you plug in headphones to listen, but a lot of people were passing on the headphones in favor of their own iPods. I guess it's just one aspect of technology that I haven't caught up with and probably never will. Tomorrow I'll probably go see the Monet exhibit in the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art. The exhibit's paintings are from the Museum of Fine Art in Boston, so I think it will be a treat. Last December I saw the Andy Warhol celebrity portraits here, and it was a stone gas. Wow, I can't believe I just said "stone gas."

No comments: