Friday, May 21, 2004

OK, franticly getting ready for LV (that's Las Vegas, not Louis Vuitton although I'll be bringing mine). The clothes are packed and for the first time in my life I'm not bringing jeans. I've got 3 skirts, 3 slacks, and a bunch of T shirts and blouses. Plus I'm wearing my cool Puma track suit on the plane so that I can arrive at the VIP desk in style. Ah, the VIP lounge, how I missed you! Oh, I can't wait to indulge in the biscotti and chocolate covered strawberries that await me there. Of course, it's always been my job to make the restaurant reservations so I'll have to do that while we wait in the lounge for our room. This is gonna be outta site! My flight leaves at 7 tonight. Oh, I found a couple of cool articles to tide you over until I can post again.

An OC Scam?

Theresa and Fox got married in real life!

No comments: